Posted on 1 April
PLEASE DON’T REMOVE/REPOST ANY OF THIS POST. YOU WILL DEFEAT THE PURPOSE AND REMOVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. THANKS.
Well, I’m on Spring Break! So I thought I’d take my exercise to a new level.
This was actually really hard to construct considering I took the time out to test things. I used BlogilatesTV workouts. What I found while doing this:
- Tighter abs & slimmer legs during the first week. LOVE!
- I saw results almost instantly.
- Reducing my dairy and meat intake really slimmed me down and gave me far less complications with my stomach than ever.
- I also took omega-3 pills while on this.
- I exercised 5 days a week for 30-40 minutes. What you’ll see on the guide (the numbers) are how long you should do each video for.
- If you don’t want to follow my food guide, try not to eat white grains or drink anything besides water.
- During Week 4 you should slowly ease back into normal off-guide eating. This does not include eating junk foods or anything that isn’t good for you.
(*keep in mind I do not weigh myself, I believe in letting your weight settle naturally.)
Psst. You’ll need these: